1. Login to your website wp admin dashboard eg: https://greyboxprod.wpengine.com/wp-admin/
2. Click on “Pages” in the menu at the left-hand side
3. Once in pages window type in the “Search Pages” field at right-hand side of your screen the word “Services” Click the “Search Pages” button.
4. You will see the “Services” page appear in the list. Under the “Services” page right-click “Edit with Elementor” and open in a new tab
5. At top left-hand side on the page click the Pages “Add New” button. This will create and open up a new page window.
6. On the new page click in the “Add title” field and enter type “Services 2” or the “Title of page” you wish to call it
7. Then at the top-right hand side of your screen click “Publish”
8. Now to start creating and editing your new “Services v2” page, at the top of your screen click “Edit with Elementor”
9. Next you need repeat steps 1 to 4 to navigate to and open in a new tab the already existing GreyboxPro pre-built “Services” page. This will mean you have both your new “Services V2” page and the existing “Services” page open
10. In the existing GreyboxPro “Services” page, click on the main header banner and at the top Right-click the grid icon
11. When you right click it will show a drop-down list from the Elementor editor Navigator to copy the section. Click “Copy”
12. Navigate back to your new “Services V2” page or to reopen , go to Pages and Click “Edit with Elementor” for new “Services V2” page
13. On the new “Services V2” page right-click on the “Drag widget here” section and select “Paste”. This will paste the header section that you copied from the existing GreyboxPro “Services” page onto your new “Services V2” page
14. Then at the bottom left-hand corner of your screen click the “UPDATE” button to save
15. On the bottom left-hand click “Preview” (eye icon) to view you new page